Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Monday, May 26, 2008

No Words

I know blogs are about using words to express what is happening in our lives, but right now I am with out words. Today the plan was to get Rosie back to the AIDS clinic in order to get her test results back so we could move little man over to a different hospital so he would get better care via the free AIDS program here in Haiti. I had seen Rosie early Sunday morning before I left for church and had given her an antibiotic for little man. Now she is sitting on my porch, with out her Rosie t-shirt on, telling me little man had died yesterday after we parted company. My emontions are numb right now. What can I say - it is bitter sweet. I am thinking of the words Candra sent....there is no HIV in heaven. May my little man have a blast in the arms of Jesus - I know he has kissed him for me!

No comments: