Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Make My Day...



I spent the morning and a good part of the afternoon getting some different fabric ready for Vadette (right) and Igmene (left) to work on while I am gone. I didn't really think that it would "make Dan's day" if he had to match fabric while I am gone. I think he will have enough on his plate and than some. It was good for me to be productive and get back on track after the past two weeks of ups and downs with Little Man.

Carine(middle)has been working on new price tags for me since my scraps of paper didn't really look all that nice or professional. To make it even better she came to help me remove all my ugly paper scraps since John is gone and not keeping her busy. As we sat and talked, out of the clear blue, she said to me..."this gives me hope for Haiti." I wanted to burst into tears but calmly said - really! She made my day and my week for that matter! No, not the Arnold kind of day, the kind of day that really matters and keeps you saying, I think I can - I think I can! It is one thing for us Americans to be thinking we are doing a good thing but for a Haitian to think it is good - that is even better.

No comments: