Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Thursday, May 29, 2008

"A" is For Adventure


It is about 6:45 a.m. Maddie and Parker are waiting for Dan to come and take them to school. I am the one inside the bars, they are out on an adventure in the driveway. They are checking out what is next door which is a must see mystery to an eight and ten year old. I often wonder about what is behind the gates myself and am always in shock when I see someone has real grass and not concrete for a yard.

We already know they have an illegal limit of dogs behind the gate next door - if in fact it was a law here. I was thinking we could give the nineteen-time Emmy Award-winning former American television game show host - Bob Barker a job. After all my years watching the "Price Is Right" with my grandparents I can hear him say, "remember folks make sure you spay and neuter your pets!" A fact some how missed here.

As I listen to their conversation I hear Maddie say to Parker, "I wish she would stop having puppies, all these dogs are annoying"! Parker, with great authority says, Maddie, she has to she is a woman"!

Oops, I am now busted when they hear my camera click!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss Maddie and Parker! Life just isn't as interesting without them :)