Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How To Keep A Boy Clean


We have this on going battle at our house and it goes like this...

Every time we get ready to go some place Parker tends to get ready first. Well, most of the time! But the problem is he can't seem to stay clean. As we are walking out the door I often find myself saying, Parker, go get on some clean clothes so we can go and at least you will leave the house clean. Today, I may have won this battle. Well, for today that is. We had plans to be some place at six o'clock. Parker, was again, the first one ready. As I looked out side to check on him I saw him digging in the flower box in front of the house. Seeing his hands black with dirt I said, I will make you take a shower again if you don't get out of the dirt!
But Mooommmm - it is only my fingers!
I don't care! I will make you take another shower!
His eyes got really big and he backed away from the flower box.
He did leave the house clean!
This time!

2 comments:

Annette said...

WHAT the heck?!!! I google you and you're living in HAITI?!!!
when? how? why, well, that's a silly question, but the rest I want to know. 'Lexa misses Maddie. I miss you! tell me about your world.
annie fletcher
barnbabysitting@gmail.com

God's Plumbline Ministries said...

You have to move fast to keep up with the Lynch Family!