Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little Miss O


Her name is Olivia and she is one of my most favorite little people in Haiti. Her story started off a bit scary but she is proof of how much Jesus loves children. I have to say that HIV in children is one of the hardest things for me to deal with here in Haiti. I have become passionate about treatment for mothers and children. I can't begin to explain or understand HIV in the life of anyone. I don't know how it feels and I am not good at the debate of why it all stated. But, I have found God's hand to be sweet when he moves on the behalf of children, allowing children up to two years in age to revert back to a negative status.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that kid needs to learn how to flash her pearly whites ;)