Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things I Have Come Know

I haven't really had time to catch my breath.
The needs seems to come at me in waves.
When my phone isn't ringing, I am wondering what is wrong.
I was going over my notes, yes, I walk around these days with the contents of my brain neatly kept in one place. It is not that I am a really organized person, it is because I couldn't manage any more thing and it was keeping me awake at night.



Today as I was checking the contents of my new brain, I found a few notes I had written as we flew out of Port a week ago Friday.

1. I have come to know that people who talk the most know the least, they are just trying to convince you they know something.

2. I have also come to know that I love the sunshine in my face, it is healing.

3. I have come to know that until you live someplace with the people, it is never what the world says it is.



4. I have also come to know that it takes courage to change, to want a better life and these ladies have set an example for me that gives me the strength to keep pushing for what is right, what is fair and for their destiny as well as mine.

No comments: