Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's Get Personal

The days and hours of watching CNN have taken a toll on me emotionally and I can't watch anymore.
Seeing Haiti on it's best day can be hard enough, now it seems like my mind just can't wrap itself around all that has happened.
So many questions for God.
I am not understanding, but I am praying for something good to come from this.
It will be the kind of good that only God could find.
Nevertheless, this is personal and painful!
People I consider family, who I love deeply are there and still have not heard from.
Haiti is home for us in many ways.
In order to stay connected and make this real, I wanted to share with you the faces of the sewing ladies in our program, that as of yet, we have not heard from and are praying that each of them and their families are OK.


Carmel


Sara


Mary Charles


Vanette


Suzanne


Igemene


Roseline


Myrielle


Marjorie
Note: 1/14/10 - Marjorie has been located!!


Vadette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are the purses for sale and is their a website I can promote with the purses to help the people in Haiti? Let me know.
email: therecessionista at yahoo dot com