Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Emails From The Sewing Ladies


The ladies have just today started to sew again for the first time since the January 12th earthquake.
They refuse to sew inside as they are afraid of aftershocks, so we have set up the sewing machines in the neighbors yard and we have set up a tarp to keep the ladies out of the sun. - John


Hi! Sheila
Thanks for thinking about us.
If you find some donation for the ladies please send it to them by put an initail with their names on as you did for me.
I don't have any information about Marie Charles and Chrismene but their are alive
I will let you know more on Monday.
- Marjorie

Myrielle:

The apartment that I had rented is broken. I have lost all that I have home. Now I’m sleeping in the road with my daughter Christy without tent. I have 23 members of my family are dead in the earthquake.

Myrlène:

The house has fallen on me with my baby but God has saved me. But we have lost everything in the house even clothe.

Carmelle:

The apartment that I had rent is broken I’m sleeping in the yard with my daughter who was lightly injured. 3 members in my family are dead. I don’t get any help; I’m in God’s hands. Thank you because you think about us. God bless you.

Sara:

Hi, I’ m glad that you think about us. I’m sleeping in the road. I don’t have medicine for my high blood pressure. I don’t earn a lot of money in the bag sales is most of the times just $ 12 or $ 15 each month. So it is not easy for us.

Vedette:

The apartment that I had rent is broken. I’m sleeping in the yard now so we catch cold and we are sick.. Send some tent for us. It will be helpful. We have lost everything. Thank you because you think about us.

Roseline:

The apartment that I had rent is broken; I’m sleeping in the yard with my four children. My baby Florence is sick. Send tents for us. We are getting sick in this situation.

Igemene:

Everybody is fine. But we are hungry and thirsty. I can’t go to Jacmel because it is almost the same than Port-au-Prince. Everybody in my home have diarrhea because of the bad water. My husband is not working now because the school were he was the manager has fallen. We thank you because you think about us.

Venette:

Thank you because you think about us. The house I was building is broken down. I have lost all of my efforts. My husband and one of my sons were injured. Say hi to Dan and to your children.

God bless you all....
The Sewing Ladies


Hi Sheila -
As you already know about what was happened so i don't need to talk to much so God took us far from death sorry I even forget my words I'm weak I feel disconect.

You said something right we're talking about how to live but not about what we need cause i don't know how am i going to get throught some problems.like we took years to build our walls to secure the house agaings rubbers you know it had to be higher than the house cause of that our house has not be done now they're falling down and we can't live in it like this so I think some people not dye from earthquake but some is going to dy from problems and we had that case already a mother of my brother in law and one of our neighbers crazy and others so please keep helping us in prayer so that God will keep taking care us as as he already has done.

Thank you so much for helping us in our problems still.
Say hi to everyone


May God bless you, Suzanne


Note From Marjorie:
""Do what you can for the sewing ladies,send to them some words of encoragement, their are without hope.
Please pray for them because God will give them strendght to keep on
"

2 comments:

Nobody said...

How can one send encouragement to the sewing ladies? I booked a purse party, and have been reading their profiles and wondering if they are all OK. The purses came this week and they are beautiful. We are planning to sell handmade chocolates for Valentine's week, plus the purse party, and we are also making and selling jewelry to make money to donate. My six children are all helping. We will send all of the proceeds to Heartline.

God's Plumbline Ministries said...

Please send all notes of encouragement to me at godsplumbline@yahoo.com and I will forward them to the sewing ladies.
Thank you for your support and love for the ladies.
Sheila