Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Monday, June 1, 2009

Committed To Passion

We have been standing on the sidelines cheering for Brenden for a long time.
When I think about Brenden I think about someone who is committed to passion no matter what the cost.
Passion for his wife, his son, his family and friends, his love for God and his passion for worship.
Cheering for him as he believed God would use him to start a band for our youth group. Cheering him when he believed God would teach him to play piano. Cheering him on through college and he shared his heart with Janell and they got married.
He understands a commitment to passion and remains true to his passion.



http://brendenhojara.com

I believe music can change the world, and I would love to be a part of true change in our world.

I cannot remember a time in my life when I was not singing! After realizing this it finally hit me. Maybe God has a purpose for this gift He has given me, and maybe its purpose is bigger than I can imagine. If there is one thing I have learned in my short life, it is that I can truly do nothing without my Father in Heaven. Any dream I have had has always seemed impossible, and now I see the reason. It is because they are not my dreams, they are HIS, and to me they are impossible. But with HIM anything is possible.

My dream is to see music change the lives of people around the world, especially young adults and children. I dream of building schools in places where education is a privilege, so that children who normally would have very little hope for their future, would receive what they need to walk in their destiny. Music can send a powerful message, a message of love, hope, and unity! And a people united can make real change in the world.

In 2004 I began leading worship at my Church. The next year I married my beautiful wife, and we began Pastoring the Youth as well. We found so much joy in encouraging those young people, and saw God work so powerfully in our lives and theirs. We witnessed a group of young people who had never truly experienced God's presence in Worship transform into a mighty army of God who desired the sweet presence of their Father God. Even after our time of leading came to an end, this group of young people continue to amaze me in their genuine, and bold walk with their Father God! It is such an honor to be used by God to plant seeds in the lives of younger generations.

We all have purpose in this Life, and each one of us has a different purpose. But each purpose is important, and every passion you have was given to you by your creator. So don't stifle those passions, and don't let the world tell you your dreams are impossible. Give your dreams and passions back to God, and watch Him create endless possibilities. This is the message I desire to spread to God's people, young and old!

No comments: