Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Tattoo


Anyone want to take a guess at who got a new tattoo?
We will talk more about who got the tatto and what it means after we have a winner.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

i know! i know! it's John!

Sherri Healy said...

That's a John saying but I don't think that is a John arm! Dan??

Jess Furrow said...

my guess is Dan

John said...

It looks like Beth to me!

Alyssa Rae said...

I have a feeling that it is Danny and if it is he can't tease me anymore about my lip ring...that's all I got to say!

John said...

It looks like Sheila to me

T and T Livesay said...

it's me!!!!!


trl

Jessica said...

i was questioning whether or not it looked like john's arm too but then i realized he ALWAYS wears a tshirt so i've never seen his upper arm...lol