Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Official...

When I was sixteen Dan asked me if we could date and be boy friend and girl friend. In the old days he had to ask my dad for his permission to take me out and date me. It was by far the worst thing that had happened to me. I was sick for days.
That was back in the 80's. This is the age of My Space and Facebook.

It's official! We have been Facebooked by Alyssa's new guy, Scott.
He sent me a "friend request" asking to be friends.
But that didn't get him off the hook.
Dan sent him a message telling him we would be available to talk via Skype so we could get to know him better and he could ask permission to date our daughter.
I am sure he is wondering what on earth....
He said he was ready and to give it our best shot.
He has no idea - poor guy!
Parker said, I am gonna kill her!
Maddie said, Mom she kinda has her own life now, she is in college!
Ha! Forget that!

p.s. this is Scott's picture of Alyssa...I stole it off Facebook! I accepted his request!

No comments: