Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

John's New Tatoo


Most people said it must have been Dan who got the new tattoo.
Everyone knew it was John's saying..."Lose Sight To Gain Vision".
Even Dan's mom wasn't sure who's arm it really was.....
The winner was Jes with one "s".
We give him a lot of crap about his hair, his clothes, his food, well, just about everything.
I said, I think we all need erasers. We have to erase everything we think we know in order to live here.
John says, we must "Lose Sight To Gain Vision"
I agree....

6 comments:

C said...

I cannot die without meeting John. He's such a greaser. I think I am going to love him very, very much.

Anonymous said...

The only thing is, I sincerely hope it says "Lose Sight" and not "Loose Sight". Or else John is a victim of a bad spelling tattoo.

Loose=the opposite of tight

Corey, the spelling police

Anonymous said...

Is this temporary or legitimate? I am amazed! What a way to get the message across! We really miss seeing you all. Lori

Tim said...

He's really getting into this biker gang thing. I didn't see it while I was there, but then again, John and I didn't shower together or run around shirtless through the streets of PaP. It had slipped my mind, but even if it hadn't I don't think you would have heard me ask John, "Dude, can I see your arms?"...I think the HFMD might be getting to my brain.

T and T Livesay said...

In this pic -- he looks totally creepy ... like a serial killer. I am afraid.

John said...

Well Corey,
I ran to the mirror to make sure that it is "Lose" and not "Loose". I think that it is "Lose"but just written backwards.
T & T at least you didn't say I look like a preacher.
Not many people, maybe only God like me very much.
It's not temporary but I'm not sure that it's legitimate.
I would wear the muscle shirts but Beth has the muscles not me.
John