Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You Will Know Who I Am


Hosea 2:19 says, you will know who I am because I will give you....

Justice - Fairness - Love - Kindness - Faithfulness

I have been thinking about this for days letting it mill around in my head.
I have been asking myself a lot of questions and I wonder, if this is what the Lord gives his bride and this is the bride price that he has already paid, I am guessing that most of the world doesn't know or get these things on a daily basis or He wouldn't have needed to say it and have this guy Hosea take the time to write it down for us.
When I read it, it was like getting a Post-It Note in my lunch box that said,
Psst, this is what I will give and this is what will make me different from all the others.
No prenup agreement needed here.
I am thinkin' if we are in a relationship, church, ministry this should be your guideline.
You should be asking, "Am I getting these thing?"
If not, I am guessing that there are some dynamics that need to be looked at and evaluate either in you, in them, or maybe both.
On the flip side we need to ask ourselves some hard questions about our character.
Like, if this is the example of who Jesus is, am I treating everyone this way?
Do I bring these things to the table in every relationship that I have?

No comments: