Living The Life That God Has For Us....

God's Plumbline Ministries is called to repair devastation in the lives of God's people allowing restoration both physically and spiritually. Providing creative solutions for employment, education and life skills allowing God to repair and restore hope.  Empowering each community to establish a secure foundation both inside and out, while keeping in tact God given talents and uniqueness, not focusing on man's ways but God's ways.  Developing working relationships within social and economic circles, working hand in hand with community leaders to bring the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. 

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Almost


He almost made it!
As you know we are working with Clean Water For Haiti (Chris and Leslie Rollings) installing water filters for the ladies in our program. It has been a great learning process for Dan as he see where our ladies live. Part of the program is going to the Cap to install filters in a prison. Today, Dan was going to go on the U.N. helicopter to install the filters. When you travel as an N.G.O. type worker you have to go stand by. Today they had twenty-five other people going to the Cap for different reasons. So, Dan and the filters will have to wait until next week. Maybe you can hear a hint of sarcasm in my words as I tell you how sad I am that he didn't get to go without me and that I think it this is completely unfair. You see, I have always wanted to be a helicopter pilot so it only seems fair that I should be going. I will admit that when he called to say that he and Matt would be coming back I felt a little giggle float to the surface as I said, well, maybe next week! I am holding out for a spot to open for me to go!

No comments: